Small tulip wood-veneered office table with violet wood framework. Fitted with drawer along apron. Gained legs.
Work from the Maison Léger, 28 place des Vosges.
Minor accidents on the veneering.
“Emile Léger et Cie” was a an association between Léger and Albrecht in 1866, set up shop on boulevard Richard Lenoir. In 1885, Léger was sole enterprise and in 1893moved to place des Vosges, Paris. At the Universal Expositions of 1878 and 1889 Léger received the silver medal.
- Articoli: 0
- Riferimento Expertissim : 241107